The castle chapel


The church was built in 1853.
The castral chapel was built around 1590, generally in a Gothic style. After the French conquest in 1678, this sanctuary was given to the Catholic parish and garrison and was named St. Louis.
Admire its remarkable marble mausoleum made for the count Phillip V (1541-1599). Two slabs also remain from Philip IV’s funerary monument, reminding us of the count’s commitment towards the Reformation.


Site Internet créé par
l'agence web Adipso
localisée à Strasbourg, Alsace